Thuja occidentalis Totem Smaragd can grow in decorative containers on the terrace or balcony, as a solitary plant in the garden, and as a low hedge.
- a characteristic, very narrow shape – it is only 40 cm wide, similar to the Italian Cupressus sempervirens!
- moderate growth, because it grows up to 2-2,5 m
- light green, fresh leaf color
- frost resistance up to -20˚C.
Totem Smaragd is awarded:
- with the silver medal at the GrootGroenPlus novelty competition in 2019 (Boskoop, NL)
- Grand Prix of the Gardenia Trade Show in 2020 (Poznań, PL)
Michael Perry – Mr Plant Geek about Thuja occ. Totem Smaragd – click and watch: